The Steve Jobs Action Figure
I use to think I would never look at a keynote the same ever again. Every since the legend of turtlenecks passed, I’ve felt lifeless in this cold, dark, morbid world. But wait, there’s a light at the end of this tunnel! Enter the Steve Jobs Action Figure. Now you can create your very own Apple Keynote and slap Tim Cook around with Steve’s Judo chop!
Check out the features below:
– one-realistic head sculpt and two pairs of glasses
– one highly articulated body and three pairs of hands
– one black turtleneck & one pair of blue jeans
– black leather belt
– one chair (wood + metal)
– pair of black socks & sneakers
– two apples (One with a bite.)
– “ONE MORE THING” hard backdrop
Keep your eye out for this toy in February. Should run you around $100.