Men’s Monthly Must-Haves: July
1. Palladium ‘Pampa’ Tactical Boot – This boot is all about how it’s styled. Let the laces go and work a rugged lumberjack like it’s nobody’s business.
2. DROPS Rubber Square Watch – Loving the bright watches I’ve been seeing everywhere. Fits right in with summer, and the best ones I’ve seen have been made of rubber.
3. UCLA Men’s Pierce Jacket – While varsity jackets and cardigans have been around for awhile, try adding dimension to the look by buying pieces with attached hoodies, or…if cold enough on those summa niiiii-heightsssss (like they sing it in Grease), throw your own underneath for a little bit of juxtaposition.
4. Linda Farrow x Jeremy Scott Peekaboo Sunnies – I mean, filthy.
5. Actual Pain Strange Skull Tank – I can’t get enough. I love Actual Pain’s tees. This Seattle-based company has the most amazing graphics on their a-sex tees. My inside sources say the company might not be around much longer, so get ’em while they’re hot.
6. Obey Shorebreak Poncho – You can never go wrong with a summer poncho! Perfect for those summer nights on the beach around a campfire. I got mine from Venice beach for $12 and it came with a side of homeless…I highly suggest it.
7. Ecote Canvas Rucksack – The new (but not really that new) man purse.
8. The Hundreds Disney New Era Hat – Absolutely love the color. Absolutely love the Hundreds.
9. Topman Chino Shorts – Men’s shorts have become heavily influenced by European style. Shorter shorts and new color tones add character to basic summer staples.
10. Pal Zileri Lab Jean – Favorite color for men’s jeans right now. Also, for everyone’s unnecessary information, I just tried to look up chalky yellow (for some awful reason) in order to attempt to describe this tone, and the next word that came up in the google search was ‘chalky yellow stool’….so don’t search that, ever. I’m going to settle on dusty cream and go take a shower now.
11. Vans Vault x Taka Hayashi Sk8-Hi Th Lx Sneak – They. Are. EVERYTHING, right now….and I’m absolutely in love with the fact that Taka Hayashi is not fooling around right now.
12. Etro Patchwork Swim Trunk – Short and hawt. Make it retro with Etro.