1957 Ferrari 250 GT Berlinetta ‘Tour de France’
This 1957 Ferrari 250 GT Berlinetta ‘Tour de France’ is one of the most iconic Ferrari’s ever built, and this specific model even has a unique history to go along with it. Though its racing days are far behind it now, it once competed in 10 races throughout 1958, ’59, and ’60, with solid finishes at each event. Since its days on the track, the 1957 Ferrari 250 GT has been restored by collector and mechanic Wayne Sparling. Seen above in its original Grigio color, and a 3.0L V12 engine.
- Impressive competition history, including TdF, Spa, Reims, Monza, and Montlhéry
- Offered by its enthusiast owner for the last 41 years
- Complete multi-year restoration, followed by a decade of FCA Nationals, Tours, and Concours
- Original matching-numbers engine
- Eligible for major vintage events worldwide
To be auctioned off at Sotheby’s on Saturday, March 12, 2016