2015 Bentley Continental GT Speed is Fast!
Bentley has unveiled their new 2015 Bentley Continental GT Speed boasting it as the fastest production Bentley ever. Reaching a top speed of 206 mph, the new Continental GT Speed’s 6.0 liter twin-turbo W12 engine is delivering 626 hp and 820 Nm of torque. Along with the car’s additional performance comes added exterior details like side skirts, a front splitter, and dark tint 21″ rims. Not to mention a slew of new interior upgrades offered making the drive more comfortable.
Seven Unique Bentley Packages Available:
- Premier Specification: enhances the cabin of the Continental with additional technology and comfort. It includes massaging and ventilated seats, the Naim for Bentley premium audio system, a rear view camera, twin front arm rests and a valet key.
- Interior Style Specification: combines the very best of Bentley hand‑craftsmanship for the ultimate tailored cabin. Includes contrast stitching to the entire cabin, whilst deep pile overmats are included and feature contrasting leather binding. Including the optional cross‑stitching element brings unparalleled attention to detail, with 37 hours of additional crafting and over 600 metres of thread.
- GT Classic Specification: Available for GT W12 model and enhancing traditional styling cues, including bright chrome front matrix grilles, veneered door and rear quarter panels, boot carpet matched to the interior and the hand-crafted stowage case complimenting the centre console finish.
- All-Seasons Specification: makes the Continental Convertible models even more comfortable when driving roof-down in cooler temperatures. It includes the in-seat neck warmers, removable wind deflector and a heated steering wheel.
- Mulliner Driving Specification: available on all Continental models, this package brings a sporting set of features to the specification, including diamond quilting to seats and doors, a knurled gear lever, drilled alloy foot pedals and the “Jewel” fuel and oil filler caps.
- GT V8 S Sport Specification: includes Carbon-Ceramic brakes with red-painted callipers, a Sports exhaust and carbon fibre fascia panels.
- Classic Mulliner Styling Specification: Available for GT W12 and GT Speed models, this accentuates the elegant shape of the Continental with a front splitter, side skirts and rear diffuser all in carbon fibre.
Read more about Bentley’s Continental GT Speed here.