As one of the Best Global Green Brands, it should come as no surprise that Kia has partnered with green festivals nationwide. There are few places better to build awareness around their amazing eco-friendly lineup of vehicles while introducing consumers to a green lifestyle.
Kia’s next stop will be in Santa Monica at this year’s 12 annual Alt Car Expo (September 15-16), and I’m happy to announce that I’ll be attending on behalf of the brand. While there I’ll be sharing live coverage on Twitter and Instagram, so be sure to follow along online. However, if you happen to be attending the event yourself, come say hi!
The Past and Future Kia EcoDynamics Events:
Previous to this weekend’s expo, Kia has made stops at six other green events.
- Green Festival Expo DC – May 13-14
- Green Festival Expo New York – June 10-11
- EV Fest, Portland OR – July 1
- Boston GreenFest– August 11-13
- Connecticut Folk Festival & Green Expo – September 9
- Portland Green Fest, Portland ME – September 10
- Alt Car Expo, Santa Monica CA – September 15-16
- Green Festival Expo San Francisco – November 11-12
What I’m most eager to learn more about is what Kia’s EcoDrive vehicles have to offer, like the Kia Soul EV, Kia Optima Hybrid or Hybrid Plug- in, and Kia Niro. Just how are they helping with our carbon footprint? Stay tuned to find out!
While you wait to see my live coverage this weekend, head on over to Kia to learn about the financial perks of owning an EV. Hopefully, I’ll see you in Santa Monica at the Alt Car Expo. Grab more details here.
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Kia. All opinions are my own.