Introducing the 2021 Distillers Edition Collection
If you’re a fan of Scotch Whiskies, then you’ll want to check out the 2021 Distillers Edition Collection. This collection includes some of the best scotch brands in the world, and it’s sure to please any fan of the dark spirit.
The Distillers Edition collection is a yearly release from Master Blenders who have chosen carefully their classic single malts to be double-matured in different types of cask wood.
“We’re excited to releasethis year’s collection of The Distillers Edition which includes offerings from some of Diageo’s most beloved distilleriesin Scotland. These rare and specially crafted Single Malt Scotch Whiskies exuberate a unique richness, depth, complexity and nuance of flavor, due to the two stepmaturation process that each bottle undergoes. The Distillers Editionline-up features an array of unique flavors that make it the perfect holiday gift for whisky lovers.”
– Tara King, Brand Director, Single Malt Whisky at Diageo
The 2021 Distillers Edition series features the following six Single Malts from across Scotland:
- Oban Distillers Edition (ABV: 43%; SRP: $99.99)
- Talisker Distillers Edition (ABV: 45.8%; SRP: $84.99)
- Lagavulin Distillers Edition (ABV: 43%; SRP: $109.99)
- Cragganmore Distillers Edition (ABV: 40%; SRP: $89.99)
- Dalwhinnie Distillers Edition (ABV: 43%; SRP: $94.99)
- Glenkinchie Distillers Edition (ABV: 43%; SRP: $89.99)
Available at Drizly for online ordering & home delivery this holiday season.