Bud Light Seltzer is making sure that everyone is ready for the long, hot summer months by introducing the new Iced Tea Variety Pack.
The new variety pack features four summer classics, made with cane sugar and natural flavors:
- Peach Iced Tea: Bold tea taste packed with peach & stonefruit flavor – treat your tastebuds to two southern favorites
- Raspberry Iced Tea: Bold tea taste packed with refreshing raspberry flavor – your tastebuds will be calling for more
- Tangerine Iced Tea: Bold tea taste packed with citrus flavor – a new twist on Grandmas classic recipe
- Apple Iced Tea: Bold tea taste packed with juicy, apple flavor – a true all-American beverage
With the announcement of the new Iced Tea Variety Pack, Bud Light Seltzer has another surprise up their sleeves. The Bud Light Seltzer Mix Packs include their popular Lemonade Hard Seltzers with the new Iced Tea Hard Seltzers, allowing fans a unique way to combine the two flavors.
“While Bud Light Seltzer always strives to innovate and bring delicious tasting flavors to the market, we also want to ensure we’re giving our fans products that fit their lifestyle. With the Summer season upon us, we’re confident that consumers will enjoy sipping on these new great flavors and will even enjoy mixing flavors to create the perfect seltzer that can be enjoyed on the beach, at a BBQ or anywhere else.”
– Andy Goeler, Vice President of Marketing, Bud Light
Perfect for any summer occasion, both the Bud Light Seltzer Iced Tea Variety Pack and limited-edition Bud Light Seltzer Mix Pack will hit shelves nationwide starting Monday, May 24. The Bud Light Seltzer Mix Pack will be available in 12 oz. slim can variety 24-packs, with each can coming in at just 100 calories, less than 1 gram of sugar and 5% ABV.
I plan on reviewing the new Bud Light Seltzers Iced Tea Variety Pack on my YouTube channel in the coming week, so make sure you’re subscribed.