As Cinco de Mayo approaches, it’s time to plan your celebrations and what better place to start than the luxurious
As St. Patrick’s Day approaches, it’s time to think about festive drinks to celebrate the holiday. Why not add a little green to your cocktail game this year? With a few simple ingredients and some creative flair, you can whip up some amazing green cocktails that will make your guests feel like they’ve found the end of the rainbow. Whether you’re hosting a party or just want to enjoy a special drink at home, we’ve got you covered with these delicious green cocktail recipes.
6 Green Cocktails for St. Patty's Day 2023
1. Field of Dreams at El Tucán Miami
- 1.5 oz Bombay Sapphire Gin
- .5 oz St. Germaine Liqueur
- .5 oz cold pressed cucumber
- 3 drops of lavendar
Directions: Combine all ingredients in a shaker with ice. Shake and strain into a coupe glass and choose garnish of your choice.
Photo Credit: Brinson Renda
2. Matchatini by E11EVEN Vodka
- 2.0 oz of E11EVEN Vodka
- 1.0 oz of Cucumber Syrup
- 1.0 oz of Fresh Orange Juice
- 1.0 oz of Lemon Juice
- 1 Cucumber strip for garnish
- 1 Bar Spoon of Green
- Matcha Powder to dust the rim of the glass
Directions: Combine E11EVEN Vodka, cucumber syrup, fresh OJ, and lemon juice in a mixing glass. Add ice to the mixing glass and stir for 30 seconds. Dust the rim of the coup glass with Green Matcha powder and strain cocktail into the Green Matcha Powder dusted rim coup glass. Thread cucumber strip into a cocktail skewer and position across glass.
Photo credit: Felipe Cuevas
3. The Florida Cocktail at Sweet Liberty Drinks & Supply Co.
- 1.5 oz. Bacardi Anejo Cuatro
- .25 oz. green crème de menthe
- .25 oz. lime juice
- 3 dashes of saline
- Mint sprig (for garnish)
Directions: In a highball/collins glass,build over 3 ice cubes. Fill halfway with fluffy pineapple juice. Stir again and top with more pineapple. Garnish with a mint sprig.
Photo Credit: Michael Pisarri
4. Green Apple and Pineapple Kale Zinc Spiked Lemonade
- 16oz Natalie’s Pineapple Kale Zinc juice
- 2 green apples, peeled and diced
- 1 tbsp honey
- 8oz Natalie’s Natural Lemonade
- 1½ cups vodka
- Sour rainbow candy for garnish
- Green apple slices for garnish
Directions: In a blender, combine the PKZ juice, diced apples, honey, lemonade, and vodka. Blend on high speed until fully combined. Pour over ice. Take one strip of the rainbow sour candy and weave it onto a toothpick OR form it in the
shape of a rainbow and pierce it with the toothpick. Garnish with the rainbow candy and a green apple slice.
Recipe and photo credit: Natalie’s Orchid Island Juice Company
- 2 oz of E11EVEN Vodka,
- 1 oz of Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 oz of Simple syrup
- Champagne to top
- Sugar to Dust Rim
Directions: Dust rim of a chilled martini glass with sugar. In a shaker, mix all ingredients and shake for 10 seconds. Strain into a sugar rimmed martini glass and float champagne on surface of the cocktail. Garnish with cotton candy, lollipop, or other candy.
Photo Credit: Felipe Cuevas
- 2 oz of E11EVEN Vodka
- 1/2 oz of Lo fi Dry Vermouth
- 1/2 of Lemon Juice
- 1/4 oz of Dill Simple syrup
Directions: Add all ingredients into cocktail shaker over ice and shake vigorously. Strain over fresh ice in a dill salt rimmed Collins glass and fill with club soda. Garnish with olives and a dill sprig.
Photo Credit: Lionel Photography
From classic Irish whiskey drinks to refreshing vodka and gin concoctions, there are endless ways to add a little green to your cocktail menu this St. Patrick’s Day. With the right mix of flavors and a touch of creativity, you can create drinks that will delight your taste buds and impress your guests. So, don’t be afraid to experiment with different ingredients and let your imagination run wild. Whether you prefer sweet, sour, or spicy flavors, there’s a green cocktail out there that’s perfect for you. Cheers to a happy St. Patrick’s Day!
Shout-out to our friends at E11EVEN Vodka for sharing these recipes with us.
What better way to celebrate Women’s History Month than with a few gin cocktail recipes from the woman-owned Gray Whale
Looking for the perfect cocktail to serve with your cassata cake? Look no further! Here are four delicious options that will complement the rich, creamy flavors of this traditional Italian dessert.
Cassata Cake Cocktail Pairings
1. Amaretto Sour
This classic cocktail is made with amaretto liqueur, lemon juice, and sugar, and is often served over ice with a cherry garnish. The sweet, almond-flavored liqueur pairs well with the creamy, rich flavors of cassata cake, and the tartness of the lemon juice helps to balance out the sweetness.
- 1 1/2 oz. amaretto liqueur
- 1 1/2 oz. sweet and sour mix
- Lemon-lime soda like Sprite or 7UP
- Garnish (optional): cherry and orange slice
- In a glass filled with ice, mix together equal parts amaretto liqueur and sweet and sour mix.
- Top with sprite and enjoy!
2. Irish Cream Liqueur
Irish cream liqueur is another option that pairs well with cassata cake. It has a creamy, rich flavor with notes of chocolate, whiskey, and cream, and can be served neat or over ice.
3. Spumoni Cocktail
This fun and festive cocktail is inspired by the classic Italian dessert of the same name, which is similar to cassata but made with layers of ice cream instead of sponge cake and ricotta. To make a spumoni cocktail, combine equal parts amaretto, cherry liqueur, and cream de cacao with a splash of cream or half and half, and serve over ice.
- 1 teaspoon Pink Peppercorn Syrup
- 1/2 oz. gin, preferably Neversink
- 1 1/2 oz. Campari
- 1 1/2 oz. chilled tonic water, preferably Fever-Tree Indian Tonic
- 1 1/2 to 2 oz. fresh Ruby Red grapefruit juice
- Combine pink peppercorn syrup, gin and Campari in a juice glass over four ice cubes and stir until chilled.
- Top with tonic water and fresh grapefruit juice.
- Stir to incorporate.
- Garnish with cracked pink peppercorns.
4. Limoncello Spritz
This refreshing cocktail combines the bright, citrusy flavors of limoncello with bubbly prosecco and a splash of grenadine for a touch of sweetness. It’s a great option for a summertime celebration and pairs well with the rich, creamy flavors of cassata cake.
- 2 oz. limoncello (preferably chilled)
- 1 oz. club soda
- 3 oz. Prosecco (preferably chilled)
- For garnish: lemon slice and fresh mint
- Pour chilled limoncello into a glass filled halfway with ice.
- Add club soda, then top off with Prosecco and stir.
- Optional: garnish with a lemon slice and fresh mint.
Whether you prefer a classic amaretto sour, a creamy Irish cream liqueur, a fun and festive spumoni cocktail, or a refreshing limoncello prosecco, there’s something on this list for everyone. Just be sure to enjoy these cocktails in moderation, as it’s important to drink responsibly. Salute!