This year’s annual CTIA Super Mobility conference in Las Vegas is taking place September 7-9 at the Sands Expo center, and I’ll be there covering everything AT&T. CTIA celebrates everything new and exciting happening in wireless technology through education sessions, keynotes, partner events, and exhibitions. As a major exhibitor at CTIA, AT&T will be showcasing their latest advancements in connected home, connected car partnerships, IoT (Internet of Things) advancements and more.
Why I’m Excited for CTIA
Besides it’s my first time attending? Oh, I don’t know, maybe all the awesome connected tech to come out of it. AT&T’s booth, for example, will have integrated capabilities for consumers to test out firsthand. Here are just a few things I’m looking forward to seeing in their booth:
- Connected Car: AT&T Wi-Fi Hotspot Tool, Porsche Macan (DIRECTV Apps), Samsung Connect Auto
- Internet of Things: 19 Labs Connected First Aid Kit, OneMedia Sensation Wearable, Biotricity Connected Heart Monitor
- Asset Management: Devices on display; AT&T Asset Management for Storage Tanks, AT&T Equipment and Machinery Solutions, AT&T Cargo View with FlightSafe
- Smart Cities: Smart transportation – parking, traffic lights; smart energy and utilities – lighting, irrigation
If you can’t make it out to Vegas for CTIA this year, don’t fret, AT&T and I will be sure to fill you in. Here are a few ways you can follow along:
- Follow the #SuperMobility Twitter and Instagram hashtag
- AT&T Live blog: att.com/ctiablog
- Live Snapchat coverage on JoesDaily and AT&T
- Joe’s Daily live coverage here and on Twitter
AT&T is sponsoring my journey to this year’s CTIA Super Mobility Conference. All opinions are my own.