My favorite premium tech accessories brand NATIVE UNION, has joined forced with French acoustics specialist La Boite Concept, to launch the PR / 01 speaker for home.
PR / 01 features:
- Modular design featuring a concealed drawer hiding audio inputs and USB charging ports
- Wooden frame with solid aluminum controls and hardwearing textile grille
- Active Pression Reflex technology (*Pat. Pending)
- Bluetooth® aptX connection and DAC Optical audio digital input
- Aux 1: RCA analog input and Aux 2: 3.5mm stereo plug
- 2 USB-A and 1 USB-C ports for device charging
- Dimensions: L 410m x H 237mm x D 256mm
- US$799 / €799 / £699 / HK$7,000
Its sleek, modular design allows the PR / 01 to look minimalistic, while its concealed drawer hides all of the important features that makes it functional, like USB charging ports for your devices and audio inputs. Combine that with the use of the highest quality materials and advanced connectivity, you’ll get unmatched acoustics with high fidelity sound in a compact form. The PR / 01 was made to work with both existing and future technology.
“We wanted to make a speaker that would stand the test of time. Combining La Boite concept’s expertise in audio technology with NATIVE UNION’s passion for innovative user-friendly design, we have created a multifunctional speaker with a superior sound that also charges your everyday tech”.
– Igor Duc, co-founder and CEO at NATIVE UNION
You will find the PR / 01 speaker available for purchase online at MoMA Design Store for delivery in the United States and at The Conran Shop for delivery worldwide. A full list of retailers can be found on nativeunion.com