The LG DualUp Monitor
The new monitor from LG is the perfect solution for coders, gamers, and video and photo editors. Traditionally, when you are looking to have multiple monitors you have to sacrifice precious desk space. This isn’t ideal if you’re an aesthetics person and prefer minimalistic design.
What if you could have a vertical monitor that could act as a two-in-one solution? Enter the LG DualUp Monitor, because that’s exactly what it accomplishes.
LG DualUp Monitor Specs
- SDQHD (2560 x 2880) Nano IPS
- DCI-P3 98% (Typ.)** & HDR10
- Ergonomic Stand with C-Clamp
- Various Display Positions
- Tap into the flexibility of the Ergo Stand to optimize your setup. Adjust the monitor by moving it forward or backward, swiveling, rotating, tilting, and more. Configure the setup any way you want to increase your productivity and immerse yourself in your work.
Two-Ways to Setup LG DualUp Monitor
One Source Picture by Picture
By connecting your laptop to the LG DualUp monitor via the HDMI DisplayPort and USB Type C™, you can easily control both displays without using software or shortcut keys.**
Picture-by-Picture (PBP) & Built-in Keyboard, Video Monitor and Mouse (KVM)
With the PBP feature you can display content from two different computers on the monitor and use the KVM feature to manage the content with a single keyboard and mouse.
The LG DualUp Monitor is available now on LG.com.