Are you looking forward to making it back to Sin City, but not ready for the Las Vegas Strip? I can relate, which is why I’m excited about the latest hotel to join the Curio Collection by Hilton.
Virgin Hotels Las Vegas, Curio Collection by Hilton is owned by JC Hospitality LLC, and will be located just off the Las Vegas Strip. It will provide guests and locals a one-of-a-kind Vegas experience within a resort with over 1,500 chambers and suites, an exclusive spa, 12 food and beverage spots, daytime and nighttime live entertainment venues, a 60,000-square-foot casino and more!
“With an extraordinary location in the entertainment capital of the world, Virgin Hotels Las Vegas, Curio Collection by Hilton is a fantastic addition to our expanding Hilton portfolio in Las Vegas. Together with Virgin Hotels, we’re looking forward to providing our guests authentic and memorable experiences that are reflective of both the spirit of Las Vegas and our signature Hilton hospitality.”
– Danny Hughes, executive vice president and president, Americas, Hilton
The Virgin Hotels Las Vegas consists of three towers, Opal, Canyon, and Ruby, featuring stylish Chambers (rooms), Grand Chamber Suites, and Penthouses with iconic views of the Las Vegas Strip.
In the Opal and Canyon towers, each king or two-queen bed chamber is designed and consists of two exceptional spaces separated by a privacy door. The first space, the “Dressing Room,” includes a full vanity, makeup desk with a well-lit mirror, an extra-large shower complete with Red Flower toiletries, and a closet for two. The second space, the “Sleeping Lounge,” features Virgin Hotels’ ergonomically designed lounge bed, high-definition TV, pedestal table and a cozy seating nook. All chambers feature custom lighting on sensors that automatically illuminate when guests move throughout the chamber. In the all-suite Ruby Tower, guests can expect a dedicated check-in area and valet along with spectacular suite views.
Hilton CleanStay Program
It will be a while until we are ready to travel without worry or concern. I’m sure the pandemic will linger over us for years to come, which is why the Hilton CleanStay program is so important for guests. Visitors can expect enhanced cleaning and disinfection protocols including a Hilton CleanStay room seal to indicate the room has not been entered since being thoroughly cleaned and a focus on cleanliness that is visible to guests throughout their entire stay. Plus, guests can enjoy a contactless stay with the one-stop Virgin Hotels’ app Lucy which provides guests with the ability to check-in, use a mobile room key to enter the chamber, control the lights and thermostat, and even order room service.
“We are thrilled to have Virgin Hotels Las Vegas join the growing global portfolio of Curio Collection hotels and resorts in premier destinations. Las Vegas is synonymous with hospitality and entertainment, so this is a particularly exciting opening for the brand as we introduce more guests to Curio Collection in one of the most iconic cities in the world.”
– Jenna Hackett, global brand head, Curio Collection by Hilton
International Culinary Flavors and Innovative Beverages
With 12 experiential food and beverage outlets to choose from, culinary aficionados and locals alike can indulge in an array of exciting and global contemporary options sure to delight every palate. Virgin Hotels Las Vegas, Curio Collection by Hilton’s extensive dining portfolio of international flavors includes:
- Olives from James Beard award-winning chef Todd English featuring a bold and extensive menu with Mediterranean warmth (coming May 2021)
- Night + Market featuring signature Thai cuisine from Los Angeles-based award-winning chef Kris Yenbamroong
- Nobu, the legendary restaurant from chef Nobu Matsuhisa featuring the finest in traditional Japanese cooking
- One Steakhouse from brothers David Morton and Michael Morton, which provides guests with a top steakhouse dining experience
- Kassi Beach House, a European-style restaurant and lounge from restauranteur Nick Mathers featuring cuisine that embodies the spirit of the Mediterranean islands with coastal Italian and Greek fare (coming April 2021)
- Casa Calavera, a new culinary and cantina open-air concept with a focus on traditional Mexican cuisine by global hospitality company Hakkasan Group
- Afters Ice Cream, a twist on a traditional ice cream parlor concept featuring EDM and hip-hop music coupled with handmade ice cream (coming April 2021)
- Pizza Forte by the Ferraro Family featuring Roman-style pizza and a variety of Italian street fare
Signature Virgin Hotels restaurants and bars include:
- The Kitchen at Commons Club, a 24/7 contemporary brasserie featuring international culinary offerings with a nod to Virgin’s British roots and cocktails
- The Bar at Commons Club featuring locally sourced wines, beers and craft brews in addition to accessible cocktails
- The Shag Room, an immersive sunken lounge accessible through a speakeasy photobooth entrance featuring elevated cocktails and live entertainment
- Funny Library Coffee Shop, perfect for working, unwinding or reading with a delicious pastry or coffee
Located within the resort, the state-of-the-art 60,000-square-foot Mohegan Sun Casino is operated by master developer and operator of premier global integrated entertainment resorts, Mohegan Gaming & Entertainment. The casino offers a combination of popular favorites from slot machines to a selection of table games. Arriving later this year, sports-lovers can also enjoy Betfred USA Sportsbook, featuring a state-of-the-art video wall and more.
Debuting in May, the Dayclub at Virgin Hotels Las Vegas will offer visitors and locals a playground of entertainment offerings. The luxe, two-story, Mykonos-themed dayclub will feature multi-level bar experiences, beachside bites and an open-air entertainment stage designed to transport guests to a music festival in a coastal Greek getaway with live DJ performances.
Also opening in May, guests can enjoy an unparalleled sports entertainment experience featuring interactive games, sports betting, and innovative food and cocktails at Money, Baby! from Clive Collective. The high-energy, daylife, and nightlife venue will offer guests a unique and nostalgic gaming experience.
Hilton Honors members can enjoy access to instant benefits, including a flexible payment slider that allows members to choose nearly any combination of Points and money to book a stay, an exclusive member discount, and free standard Wi-Fi. Members can redeem their Points for free nights, premium merchandise, and items on Amazon Shop with Points, and make charitable contributions. The program is free to join, and travelers may enroll online by visiting www.hiltonhonors.com.