How to Protect Your Truck Bed from Rust, Moisture and More
I don’t own a truck personally, but if I did, my first priority would be to protect the truck bed from moisture and rust. Have you ever seen a truck bed with rust? It looks like flesh-eating bacteria. Not pretty.
My first hands-on experience with a truck was when I was a kid back in New England. I would help my dad load up his Toyota Tacoma with wood for our home’s fireplace. He had a drop in bedliner that helped in theory, but was not 100% penetrable from rust and moisture. That’s where Scorpion Coatings’ Bed Liners come into the picture, as the solution to all of your truck bed needs.
Scorpion Coatings’ Bed Liner for trucks system uses the highest quality polyurethanes to keep your truck looking new for years. Because it’s sprayed-in and not a drop-in liner, moisture and rust can’t get into small cracks or tiny holes because, well, there aren’t any.
Why Protect Your Truck Bed with Scorpion?
- Non-Skid – It stays exactly where it should
- Extremely Tough and Durable – Lasts the life of your truck
- Custom Color – Not all truck beds need to look the same, so customize it
- Texture Options – Do you want it glass smooth or aggressive? It’s your call
- Lifetime Warranty – Because who wants to worry about replacing their bed liner?
- Applicators in every state
Scorpion Coatings History
Since 1996, Scorpion Coatings has been the world-wide leader in truck bed liners and protective coatings. Located in central Indiana, this family owned and operated business has applicators in every state and in over 20+ countries. While their loyal customer base grows, so does their regional/international distributors.
Ready to protect your truck bed? Find a Scorpion installer near you.