Lexus Reveals Marvel Studios’ ‘Eternals’ Vehicles Ahead of the Red Carpet Premiere
To celebrate the red carpet premiere of Marvel Studios‘ Eternals, Lexus has custom-wrapped their vehicles with inspiration from the movie’s characters. Marvel Studios and Lexus collaborated to create 10-character-themed concept vehicles based on the 10 superheroes in the film.
“We’re excited to bring the ‘Eternals’ partnership to life through these custom-wrapped Lexus vehicles. Just as each Eternals character has a distinct style and set of capabilities, so does each character-themed Lexus.”
– Vinay Shahani, Lexus vice president of marketing
The lineup of custom-wrapped “Eternals” vehicles includes:
- Ajak x Lexus GX: Ajak, played by Salma Hayek, isa powerful, commanding woman. She is paired with one of the most capable SUVs in the land, the GX.
- Druig x Lexus GX: Druig, played by Barry Keoghan, is a bit of a rebel in the movie, with super strength and stamina, making the GX a fitting reflection of his character.
- Gilgamesh x Lexus LX: As the strongest Eternal, Gilgamesh, played by Don Lee, is a kindred spirit to the biggest, most powerful Lexus SUV, the LX.
- Ikaris x Lexus LS: The LS, Lexus’ flagship luxury sedan, is a match with Ikaris, played by Richard Madden, considered the tactical leader of the Eternals.
- Kingo x Lexus IS: Kingo, played by Kumail Nanjiani, is paired with the bold, powerful Lexus IS, which he drives in Lexus and Marvel Studios’ “Parking Spot” video.
- Makkari x Lexus RC F Track Edition: The fastest Eternal, Makkari, played by Lauren Ridloff, is the perfect match for the quickest car in the Lexus lineup, the RC F Track Edition.
- Phastos x Lexus LX: The LX is technologically advanced, making it an ideal fit for Phastos, played by Brian Tyree Henry, the technological guru of the team.
- Sersi x Lexus RC F: One of Lexus’ most powerful cars, the RC F, is paired with one of the film’s most powerful characters, Sersi, played by Gemma Chan.
- Sprite x Lexus NX: The NX, a crossover that can do anything, is a perfect complement to the illusion-casting ability of Sprite, played by Lia McHugh.
- Thena x Lexus LC 500: Thena, played by Angelina Jolie, is a natural fit with the sleek and stylish Lexus LC 500.
Lexus and Marvel Studios released a long-form film called “Parking Spot” earlier this month, featuring Kumail Nanjiani as Kingo. The Russo brothers directed it, and they also directed four Marvel Studios films, including “Avengers: Endgame,” which is one of the highest-grossing films of all time. In the two-minute short, Kingo must overcome a very human dilemma before he can join the epic Super Hero fight taking place downtown: finding a secure parking spot for his new Lexus IS 500 F SPORT Performance, which has a 472-horsepower naturally aspirated V8 engine