Rev your engines and set your sights on the horizon because a new star is about to rise in the luxury SUV universe. The forthcoming Lexus TX, a three-row marvel, is preparing to make its grand entry by late 2023. Designed on the framework of the formidable Toyota Grand Highlander, the TX is planned to outsize its sibling, the RX L, while offering a choice between conventional gas and eco-friendly hybrid versions. Here’s what we know about the Lexus TX so far.
Here are some of the things we know about the new Lexus TX:
- It will be based on the Toyota Grand Highlander.
- It will be available in both gas and hybrid models.
- It will be larger than the RX L.
- It will offer seating for up to eight passengers.
- It is expected to be powered by a 2.4-liter turbocharged four-cylinder engine paired with an electric motor.
- It will come standard with all-wheel drive.
Here are some of the things we don’t know about the new Lexus TX:
- Official pricing has not been announced.
- We don’t know what features will be standard or optional.
- We don’t know what the fuel economy will be.
- We don’t know when it will be available to order.
Overall, the new Lexus TX looks to be a promising addition to the Lexus lineup. It will offer a spacious interior, a powerful engine, and all-wheel drive. It will also be available in a hybrid model, which will make it more fuel-efficient. The TX is expected to be a popular choice for families and anyone who needs a large SUV.