Pinch me, because I can’t even begin to believe I’m not dreaming. Is it really already time for Fall products? According to my local coffee shop, pumpkin flavors have already arrived and business is booming.
Another indication we are almost in spooky, cozy sweater season is the latest release from Bud Light Seltzer. The Bud Light Seltzer Fall Flannel Limited Edition Variety Pack is being dubbed ‘Fall in a Can,’ and features four Fall-inspired hard seltzer flavors. Learn about the four flavors featured in the variety pack below:
Bud Light Seltzer Fall Flannel Limited Edition Variety Pack Flavors
- Bud Light Seltzer Pumpkin Spice: It can’t be sweater season without a little Pumpkin Spice. This seltzer’s pumpkin, cinnamon, nutmeg, and vanilla flavors are literally the taste of fall.
- Bud Light Seltzer Toasted Marshmallow: You’ll want s’more of this sweet marshmallow with a hint of chocolate flavor when it’s paired with the refreshment of a seltzer. No fire necessary.
- Bud Light Seltzer Maple Pear: Get your fall flannels ready, because the refreshingly tasty pair of maple syrup and pear flavors creates a seltzer as cozy as it is bubbly.
- Bud Light Seltzer Apple Crisp: Get all the flavor of apple pie with all the refreshment of a seltzer. Just like grandma used to make, except a lot more drinkable.
If I’m not mistaken, the Apple Crisp flavor is making a return this year, while the other three are new. I’m definitely excited to give these a try once the weather starts to cool off a bit. Perhaps around a fire with friends!
“Since launching Bud Light Seltzer, we have continued to disrupt the seltzer category by expanding our portfolio with unexpected and delicious flavors. We’re excited to bring our limited-edition Fall Flannel variety pack to the market, giving consumers a new innovation that is inspired by the season and perfect for all autumn occasions.”
– Andy Goeler, Vice President of Marketing, Bud Light
This new variety pack comes shortly after the success of their Bud Light Seltzer Retro Summer Tie Dye Pack, which I may or may not have enjoyed on the boat this summer.