I know I’m not the only adult who strolls through the cereal aisle at the grocery store wishing they could buy the entire shelf of Fruity Pebbles, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, and Cocoa Puffs, right? This holiday season, whether you’re celebrating with a cocktail party or Christmas morning brunch, do it with the tangy, delicious flavors of Fruity Pebbles. The Fruity Pebbles Bourbon Milk Punch recipe combines a few of my favorite things in one drink; adding a grown-up spin to a childhood cereal I miss the most.
Fruity Pebbles Cocktail Recipe
- 1/2 cup Fruity Pebbles Cereal
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2 ounces bourbon
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Ice cubes
- 1 Tablespoon thawed whipped topping
- dash of nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon Fruity Pebbles cereal
- Combine Fruity Pebbles and milk in a cereal bowl. Allow it to sit for 30 minutes. Strain out milk and discard cereal.
- In a cocktail shaker, combine the Fruity Pebbles cereal milk, bourbon, and vanilla extract with 3 ice cubes, and shake until frothy, about 30 seconds.
- Strain into a double-old fashioned glass filled with ice.
- Optional: Garnish with a dollop of thawed whipped topping, a dusting of nutmeg and sprinkle of cereal.