Guinness is known for their nitro offerings, which is no surprise that their latest offering is already a favorite. Guinness Nitro Cold Brew Coffee beer combines two favorites: Guinness and deliciously smooth nitro cold brew coffee. The result is a sweet-smelling coffee aroma that is sure to please any caffeine enthusiast.
The Guinness Nitro Cold Brew Coffee beer is the perfect balance of bitter and sweet with a roast coffee flavor. Brewed using cold brew coffee extract and coffee flavors, it has a rich, smooth and creamy palate with hints of espresso, chocolate, and caramel.
“Nitro Cold Brew Coffee beer is a welcome addition to the Guinness family, and the response so far has been incredible. Now that it’s officially iced coffee season, we’re excited to give consumers a coffee-forward beer to enjoy during their spring and summertime occasions.”
– Nikhil Shah, Guinness Brand Director
Guinness Nitro Cold Brew Coffee beer is the newest permanent addition to grace the Guinness portfolio and in stores this past March, with expansion now happening nationwide. Each pack contains four 14.9 fl. oz. cans, with a suggested retail price of $9.99. While it is expected to slowly start rolling out to other countries over the next 12-18 months, the U.S. is now the first market to be able to enjoy this new offering.
Guinness Nitro Cold Brew Coffee Beer
- Aroma: Sweet-smelling with a distinct coffee nose
- Flavor: Perfect balance of bitter and sweet with roast coffee character
- Palate: Rich, smooth, creamy and balanced
- ABV: 4%
- SRP: $9.99/4-pack, 14.9 oz.
- Availability: Permanent offering available nationwide
- How to serve: Best enjoyed straight from the can, or poured into a clean glass to fully activate the nitrogen widget inside the can