NCAA March Madness at Target
What’s better than March Madness? When the “Official Men’s Personal Care products of the NCAA®” is Unilever and they have special deals for March Madness fans.
From March 11, 2018 to April 7, 2018, Unilever has partnered with Target to offer their customers (and March Madness fans) various ways to save on Axe, Dove Men+Care, and Degree products. Here’s how you can claim these discounts at Target:
- 3/11/18 – 3/17/18: Buy any four (4) AXE, Degree Men, Dove Men+Care or Suave Men products and receive a $5 Target Gift Card
- 3/18/18 – 3/24/18: Score 15% off any AXE, Dove Men + Care, Suave Men, or Degree Men product on Cartwheel
- 3/25/18 – 4/7/18: Score 10% off any AXE, Dove Men + Care, Suave Men, or Degree Men product on Cartwheel
Though I love strolling through Target for a little shopping, I also enjoy shopping from the comfort of my home using the Target app. Especially now that it includes Cartwheel, a special program developed by Target for their customers to save money in store.
Hygiene is important, buds, so take advantage!
For my young men out there, these offers are a great way for you to find out what products work for you and to add to your personal care regimen. Don’t settle for whatever mom picks up at the store. Grab all of the products offered and see which ones fit best in your lifestyle.
What’s in my cart?
When I’m prepping for the nail biting, sweat inducing season of March Madness, I like to gear up with a few of my favorite men’s products from Unilever. My personal favorite right now is Dove Men+Care Foaming Body Wash. The smell is really refreshing and my wife loves it!
- AXE Body Spray and Body Wash
- AXE Styling
- Degree Advanced Protection Deodorant
- Dove Men + Care Body Wash and Wash and Care
Have a favorite product from Unilever? Feel free to share it in the comments below.
Sponsored post by Mirum. All opinions are my own.