Bridging the gap between Indy and F1 racing, with a side of NASCAR, is the IMSA series. There’s nothing quite like it. Manufactures like BWM, Cadillac, Audi, Ferrari, Ford, Mazda, Mercedes, Lamborghini, and Porsche, all come out to battle on some of North America’s premier racing circuits.
I’ve been fortunate enough to attend my fair share of races, but not one of these particular events. Luckily, IMSA is broadcasted on FS1 and streams on FOX Sports GO, so race fans never miss the action.
Tune In, May 6th @ Circuit of the Americas
Can’t attend the race firsthand? Tune into the next best thing; FS1’s coverage. You can join the IMSA Facebook Event by clicking here, so you can keep up-to-date with all the announcements surrounding the race.
Here are the details:
- The 2 hour, 40-minute Advance Auto Parts SportsCar Showdown on Saturday, May 6, 2017!
- Same-day delay television coverage on FS1 begins at 7 p.m. ET and continues through the end of the race.
- Simulcast flag to flag coverage available on FOX Sports GO with FS1 authentication.
- Live in-car cameras, IMSA Radio and timing & scoring available worldwide on IMSA.com and the IMSA App.
- Live international broadcast on IMSA.tv and the IMSA App outside of the United States from 2:35 – 5:15 p.m. ET.