From Fedora to Safari Hats, Scala Hats Has You Covered
It’s not every day I would choose a fedora over a classic baseball cap, but when I do choose to wear one, it’s likely from Scala Hats. The men’s Scala Hats on Tenth Street Hats has every style big brim hat you could ever want, from fedora and safari hats to outback hats and round crowns. Below you will find a few of my favorite hats they sell online, in order from left to right:
- Roswell, a Panama straw safari hat.
- Uptown, a wool felt dress fedora hat.
- Encore, a wool felt pork pie hat.
- Scarsdale, a wool felt fedora hat.
- Furlong, a wool felt bowler.
- Palmer, a Panama straw safari hat.
Scala hats work great no matter the occasion. Take them on a business trip or for a day out at the beach. Their dress hats and casual caps can bring an outfit to life by adding a bit of distinction and flair. Each hat was carefully made with selected straws and materials through craftsmanship and machine-like consistency.
Discover men’s Scala hats for yourself and let us know which is your favorite.