There are few things that make me happier than a good cup of coffee. I can’t be the only one to go to bed thinking about my morning rituals, right?
Here’s how a typical day for me usually goes:
- Wake up, stumble to my bathroom, and splash some water on my face.
- Next, I head into the kitchen and start a large pot of coffee. There is nothing better than opening up your coffee and taking a big ol’ whiff.
- While the coffee is brewing, I take some time to clear my brain with some mediation. Thanks again for the awesome mediation pillow, Sarah (wifey)!
- About the time it takes for me to complete my mediation session, so does the coffee.
- I grab my favorite ‘Caffeinated Mug‘ and get to sipping.
NOW I can actually start my day off like a human being. And to make sure the world knows I’m ready to conquer it, I will usually slip on a tee or hoodie from How Did I Get Here’s ‘Caffeinated Collection‘.