A 5-Layer Bean Dip Recipe for Your Super Bowl Party
Brought to you by Pepto-Bismol
If you’re like me, you’re trying to figure out the perfect recipe to make for the Super Bowl 50 party you’ll be attending. A safe bet, and something that I’ve always enjoyed, was a good, multi-layered bean dip. You can eat it with chips, vegetables, bread, or whatever else you fancy. Best of all, it’s really really easy to make.
I recommend trying this incredible 5-layer bean dip recipe below. I’ve tweaked it a bit and added some jalapeño to give it a good kick. Feel free to leave it out if you’re not a fan.
- 1 ½ Refried Beans
- 1 ¾ Guacamole
- 1 ½ Sour Cream
- 1 (8 ounce) Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 Tomatoes, diced
- 1 Jalapeño, diced (Bonus)
- Heat refried beans in a microwave-safe bowl in a microwave oven until hot, stirring frequently, about 3 minutes. Spread beans onto the bottom of a serving platter; refrigerate until the beans are cooled completely, about 10 minutes.
- Spread guacamole in a layer atop the beans. Spread sour cream atop the guacamole. Sprinkle cheese over the sour cream; top with tomatoes and jalapeño.
- Cover platter with plastic wrap and refrigerate until cold, about 30 minutes.
I won’t be rooting for either team in the Super Bowl this year, so you can find me tucked away in the corner eating all of this delicious bean dip. And of course, as I always do when I overindulge on all of my favorite foods, I’ll be needing some Pepto-Bismol. There’s nothing better than having that #PinkRelief by your side when your stomach starts to grumble. I recommend throwing some Pepto-Bismol Chewable tablets in your bag before heading out to the Super Bowl party.