Here’s a Unicorn Cocktail Recipe You Never Knew You Needed
The unicorn trend is alive and well. If it wasn’t already abundantly clear, the release of the Starbucks limited edition Unicorn Frappuccino last week made it so, as it ended up littered all over my social feeds. Gross!
For those looking to avoid that disgusting concoction, and who are of age to enjoy and adult beverage or two, try the Loco Unicorn cocktail recipe made with Captain Morgan LocoNut. Sarah and I just did, and it was delicious!
Loco Unicorn Cocktail Recipe
- 6 oz. Coconut Water
- 2 oz. Captain Morgan LocoNut
- 0.25 oz. Grenadine
- 0.25 oz. Genuine Curacao Liqueur
- Wet the rim of a 13 oz. highball glass with water and dip the glass in edible glitter to form a rim.
- Fill the glass with ice, and then add the coconut water and Captain Morgan LocoNut.
- Stir with a straw or spoon.
- Drizzle the Grenadine over the cocktail first so it sits at the bottom, and then drizzle the Curacao second, so it sits on the top.