Old Spice’s New Swagger Gel, Hat Hair Tips and Giveaway
I have a longstanding relationship with my friends over at Old Spice, so I was happy when they wanted to provide my reader’s quick fixes for bad hair days a few months back. It was the first time our team tried their hair products, and we were happy to do so since Old Spice has been a brand we’ve admired for so long.
Their latest, Swagger Gel, joins Old Spice’s already killer styling collection as their first gel option, offering guys with a #Smellegendary manly scent, a high hold and a balanced shine.
Old Spice Swagger Gel works like most gels; best when in small amounts styled through damp or dry hair. Try using a comb or your fingers to style your hair as desired. Swagger Gel is added to Old Spice’s Style Collection alongside four other awesome hair products: Swagger Fiber Wax, Pomade, Paste and Putty.
A great set of hair doesn’t stop at styling. The entire Old Spice Hair lineup consists of the aforementioned styling products, as well as #Smellegendary shampoos and conditioners, all of which can be found at one of the many Old Spice retailers nationwide.
How to Combat “Hat Hair” – Tips from Old Spice and Celebrity Groomer, Benjamin Thigpen
Why should you trust tips from Benjamin Thigpen? Because he provides styling to some of Hollywood’s elite: Marc Jacobs, Bruce Willis, Nate Berkus, Francisco Costa, Nick Swisher, Josh Duhamel, Tony Hale, Jimmi Simpson, Boyd Holbrook, and many more.
“As a grooming expert, I’m so excited to team up with Old Spice to help introduce new Swagger Gel that’s designed for guys looking for high hold and a moderate shine. Let’s face it, guys want hair that looks like it’s not trying too hard, and Old Spice Swagger Gel does just that! Simply rub a nickel size amount on your fingertips and work into your hair for that ultimate rockstar look.” – Benjamin Thigpen, Celebrity Groomer
- Start with Old Spice Swagger Gel – Simply apply a small amount (no more than nickel size) to your fingertips and rub together before applying to the hat line.
- Keep it Dry – Make sure your hair is completely dry and styled before wearing the hat. Otherwise, your hair will flatten and take the hat’s shape when wet.
- Hat Indentation Quick Fix – Use your fingertips to press and start rubbing the hat line out. Think of your fingertips as an eraser!
- Water Works – In a pinch and without product? Wet your hands with water and flick excess off. Start with a small amount because you can’t unwet your hair. Remember, it’s just a quick touch up!
- Hats Off to Hats – Many guys wear hats on a daily basis, and hats can also be cleverly used as a styling tool. They work great to bring down hair volume, or to help keep Swagger-styled hair in place from home to your destination.
“Hats Off to #Smellegendary Hair” Giveaway
Looking to try out the tips we provided above? Enter our “#Smellegendary Hair” giveaway that includes Swagger Gel, Pomade, Steel Courage Shampoo, Old Spice Beanie and a $25 Gift Card for Lids. a Rafflecopter giveaway When all else fails… wear a hat!
This post is sponsored by Old Spice. All opinions are my own.