Blue Introduces Yeti X, Professional USB Microphone for Creators and Streamers
For me, as a hobbyist streamer, I don’t make nearly as much money as some of the top streamers do. So I rely on a select number of brands to provide me with quality products for streaming that won’t break the bank like Blue, who has been providing innovated audio technology for two decades now. I’ve personally used Blue headphones and microphones since starting my streaming career and have never regretted a purchase.
Today, Blue has unveiled the Yeti X, a new professional four capsule condenser microphone with Blue VO!CE Software made specifically with creators and streamers in mind.
What is Blue VO!CE Software?
The Yeti X is the first microphone from Blue to feature the new Blue VO!CE software, enabling content creators to dial-up professional vocal effects and custom presets at the push of a button. To some, this may sound like a small added feature, but to a streamer, it changes everything. Being able to adjust vocal effects on the fly is huge and something usually only the big streamers can do using expensive soundboards.
“We’re excited to introduce Yeti X with Blue VO!CE technology and continue the evolution of our renowned lineup of USB mics. We created Yeti X based on feedback from content creators all over the world, who need fast and easy-to-use tools that help them sound their very best. Yeti X with Blue VO!CE gives creators the ability to quickly and easily customize their sound using high quality effects and presets. Additionally, new features like high-res LED metering and a multi-function smart knob make it easier than ever to deliver professional results for gaming, streaming and podcasting.”
– John Maier, president and CEO, Blue Microphones
Features of the Blue Yeti X:
- Four-capsule condenser array: provides clearer, more focused audio for Yeti X’s four pickup patterns
- Blue VO!CE software: enables content creators to dial-up professional vocal effects and custom presets at the push of a button
- High-res LED metering: provides real-time visual feedback for adjusting vocal levels at a glance, making it easy to maintain professional sound quality while live on camera
- Multi-function smart knob: provides precise control over mic gain, mute and headphone volume
Custom LED lighting: personalize the color of Yeti X’s LED lights to match the color and design of any desktop setup
I can’t wait to get my hands on the new Blue Yeti X for review. Stay tuned for some more action shots of the microphone at my gaming setup.