There’s nothing quite like a good seasonal cocktail.
This holiday season, I’m treating my (21+) party guests to some peppermint flavored cocktails, made with Smirnoff Peppermint Twist vodka.
In hopes of not spending too much on the party, and more on gifts, I was pleasantly surprised with the price of the bottle, which was around $17 USD. Along with the ingredients, the 3 Smirnoff Peppermint Twist cocktail recipes below are fairly cheap and can be made in a matter of minutes.
Chocolate Peppermint Martini
- 3oz Smirnoff Peppermint Twist Vodka
- 2oz Crème de Cacao
- 1oz chocolate liquor
- 2oz cream chocolate sauce
- Peppermint candy
- Combine Smirnoff Peppermint Twist Vodka, Crème de Cacao, and chocolate liquor into shaker cup and shake
- Dip martini glass rim into chocolate sauce, then into crushed peppermint candy
- Pour cocktail into martini glass
The Peppermint Knitted Nog
- 1.5oz Smirnoff Peppermint Twist
- 3oz Eggnog
- Peppermint Candy
- Whipped Cream
- Stir Smirnoff Peppermint Twist Vodka into glass of eggnog
- Garnish with crushed peppermint candy and whipped cream
Peppermint Hot Chocolate (1 serving)
Created by Kendra Darr, Simply Darrling
- 1.5 ounces Smirnoff Peppermint Twist Vodka
- 8 ounces Hot Chocolate
- 3-4 Peppermint Marshmallows
- Stir Smirnoff Peppermint Twist Vodka into a mug of hot chocolate
- Top with marshmallows & enjoy!
Do you have any Smirnoff Peppermint Twist recipes you would like to share? Share them with me on Twitter; tag @JoesDaily.